Toyota Connected Europe wants to create a better world through connected mobility. We are a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving is more personal, convenient, fun and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of and use their vehicle in new ways.
You will be joining us at the beginning of Toyota Connected Europe’s journey of building our team and products. We want to build a team that wants to inspire, innovate and build technologies and products that are used by millions of people every day. We want every member of our team to live and breathe the start-up culture of Toyota Connected Europe and feel and act like an owner everyday. This is an opportunity to have an immediate impact and voice: what you create today, you will see being used tomorrow.
About the Role
The Toyota Data Services Platform enables Toyota cars to communicate to the cloud and powers our engineering and data science teams to build efficient streaming solutions, smart analytic products and dashboards. You will set the technology strategy & road map, develop priorities and manage operating mechanisms that drive a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery organization.
What You will Do
- Driving the vision, product strategy and road map for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g. sales, partner teams, affiliates, etc.
- Defining product requirements documents and business cases based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers and interfacing channels like self-service, dealers, support agents, mobile, head unit
- Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to ensure that all the stakeholders have what they need to be successful
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- Research and identify new opportunities for Toyota Connected to innovate on behalf of our customers
- You will partner with IT & Business leaders to drive the strategy initiatives and solutions.
- You will drive a data-driven culture; craft and manage metadata, data security, data quality standards, data privacy & compliance policies.
- You will build cross functional relationships with Analysts, Data Scientists and Business Analysts to understand data needs.
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production.
- You will deliver high impact dashboards and data visualizations.
- Define and manage SLA’s for all data sets and processes running in production.
- 10+ years of product management, product marketing, business development, or strategic partnership experience in a technology company, demonstrating experience with product build lifecycle and go-to-market strategy development and execution
- Superior analytical skills, including self serving data from customer usage metrics, and manipulating it towards valuable insights
- Proven experience taking a product from initial stages to launch
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies and Cloud Pricing models.
- Familiarity with Big Data Architecture (Batch, Streaming, API) and how these are implemented with different open source tools and how each techology dirves cost to profitability model when delivering on Cloud platforms
- Familiarity with Data Science, different modeling techniques - data modeling and/or predictive modeling
What we Offer
- A market leading salary of £99,550 and a bonus of 20% that attracts the best talent so your colleagues will be super smart but humble
- 10% employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance, travel insurance for both work and personal travel and income protection
- 4 x life assurance
- We care about work life balance and we want to create a culture of autonomy, so we have unlimited annual leave. We trust you to take the time off when you need it
- Daily catered lunches
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
Equal Opportunities, Diversity & Inclusion
Toyota Connected Europe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Every role is open to all sections of society and we are committed to providing equal opportunities to all. If you have a disability or any other additional need that requires consideration, accommodation or adjustment to the role or recruitment process, please do let us know. Don’t check every box on the list but are you interested in working for us? Please apply, we would still love to hear from you!